Johns Hopkins Engineering is delighted to enroll you into the new EP Student Orientation course in Blackboard. The course, which is accessible to all EP students (new and existing), can help better orient and familiarize you with available services, resources, the learning experience, academic integrity tools, and more. For some EP students, the course contains a required “Academic Ethics Assessment.” Please see the details below regarding the requirement.
· All new EP students are required to complete the Academic Ethics Assessment as part of EP’s new student orientation course.
· All current EP students who have not completed the Academic Ethics course [EN.505.100.81] are required to complete the Academic Ethics Assessment in EP’s new student orientation module. If you have completed the Academic Ethics course, you will see a “P” in your student orientation Blackboard course grade center, indicating that you have fulfilled the requirement.
· Completion of the Academic Ethics Assessment is required for all students to gain access to summer 2019 courses. Please note that it could take up to 24 hours (after you pass the assessment) to receive access to your course site(s). Therefore, we encourage you to complete the assessment at least one day before the start of the academic term on Tuesday, May 28, 2019.
The course can be accessed in Blackboard. If you have issues with the link, please follow these steps:
1. Log in to Blackboard https://blackboard.jhu.edu
2. Under “My Course Plus” on the My Institution tab, click “Other Courses”
3. Click EP Student Orientation